28 May, 2010

Just one Neverfull and I'll be alright... ???


I certainly believe that a handbag is one of a girl's best friends. I love handbags, I really do. I feel like I need to get a new one every 3 months or so. Well, they are not the luxury designer handbags (wish I could afford them). The only stuff I can afford now are just the high street ones. So it's still reasonable to get one about 3 or 4 times a year. It makes me feel great every time I have a new one :) It's my anti stress formula :) About a couple of months ago, a dear friend of mine and I were having this "handbag talks" over coffee. I told her that I really want to have at least one designer bag sooner. Just one and I'll be alright. I particularly love the LV Nevefull MM. Tote bags are my favorites as I carry a lot of stuff everyday.




I know I can get one if only I would save for it and cut down on a few unnecessary expenses but at the end of the day when I'm all sober and relaxed, I still think that it's not practical for me these days. And most of the time, traveling still on top of my list. With the price of one Neverfull, I can already travel overseas plus a bit of night bazaar shopping. And most of all, the experience that money cant buy, it's not just a handbag but a suitcase full of memories. So I guess I'd stick to my usual kind of bags until I got more disposable cash.

0 comments on "Just one Neverfull and I'll be alright... ???"

Post a Comment

 

More Than Twisted Thoughts Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez